MoonGuide recommends the following steps for the new MoonGuide Pro Access.
- Unsubscribe from the old app – just uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription
- Delete the old app
- Install the new app
- Subscribe to the new MoonGuide Pro Access (in the new app)
To Unsubscribe on iPhone
- Open the Settings app
- Tap your name
- Tap “Subscriptions” ( If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes & App Store” instead.
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap “View Apple ID”
- Sign-in to your account
- Scroll down to and tap “Subscriptions”
- Select the MoonGuide subscription
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”
To Unsubscribe on Mac
- Open the App Store app
- Click the “Sign-In” button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar
- Click “View Information” at the top of the window (you might be asked to sign-in)
- On the next page, scroll to “Subscriptions” and click “Manage”
- Click “Edit” next to the MoonGuide subscription
- Click “Cancel Subscription”
To Delete The Old App From iPhone
- Touch and hold the app icon
- Tap “Delete App”
- Tap “Delete”
Install The New MoonGuid App
- Open the App Store
- Tap the “Search” button
- On the search page tap the grey bar and type “MoonGuide”
- Tap the “Search” key on the keyboard
- Tap the download icon (cloud and arrow) Note: If you see the word “GET” instead of the cloud and arrow you will need to sign-in to your iTunes account before downloading the app.
- When the download is complete the MoonGuide app will appear on your device.
- Subscribe to the new Pro Access.